Friday, June 29, 2012

Academics and Sports Program

One of my goals this summer is to organize and condense the gigantic binder that houses all of my printed Cub Scout materials.  Last years documents came out a got filed, and I've been trying to figure out a way to make it less cumbersome to bring to meetings, along with  all of the supplies we'll need for that particular meeting.


I always keep a copy of the Academics and Sports Program Guide in my binder, but man that thing takes up a lot of space!  I had some quiet time this morning, and made a condensed document that will take up far less space, and still have the requirements handy.  You can find it on Scribd here.  This is just for the academics belt loops, sports belt loops are coming soon.  7 pages instead of 137 pages?  I think so!  


Until next time,


CubMom

No comments: